August 27 2012 - Change of Doctoral Coordinator

I want to thank all 144 of you on this Ning for your interest in the Doctor of Education that we have been working on for the last four years. It has been a source of great pleasure to me to work on and see a doctoral future for UAA and Alaska in the area of Education.

I have left the College of Education and Dr Hilary Seitz, the Associate Dean for the College of Education, will take over as Coordinator. Hilary has been involved with many aspects of the development of the doctorate and will be able to move the approval process forward, I am sure.

I am still at UAA though I have accepted an interim position as Associate Vice Provost for research administration and commercialization. My email is the same - jeffb@uaa.alaska.edu.

Best wishes to all in your pursuit of doctoral qualifications.

Jeff

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jeff for all that you have done!

I am really excited to have a education doctoral program in Alaska. This could not have happened with out all the ground work you've done.

Thanks again,

Joe

Thanks Joe - and good luck with your future studies!

Jeff

Joseph K Griek said:

Thanks Jeff for all that you have done!

I am really excited to have a education doctoral program in Alaska. This could not have happened with out all the ground work you've done.

Thanks again,

Joe

Hi Jeff -

I just read you are leaving COE. I hope you are still checking this site. Thank you for all you have done to promote this program. You have been so fantastic in making sure we have good information and are kept in the loop. I look forward to hearing from Dr Hilary Seitz in the future. I wish you the very best in your future path.

Warmly,

Crickett

Thanks Crickett - yes I check the site and receive notices as I am very interested in how the doctoral program develops.

Best wishes to you.

Jeff

Crickett Watt said:

Hi Jeff -

I just read you are leaving COE. I hope you are still checking this site. Thank you for all you have done to promote this program. You have been so fantastic in making sure we have good information and are kept in the loop. I look forward to hearing from Dr Hilary Seitz in the future. I wish you the very best in your future path.

Warmly,

Crickett

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service